Mon Bazou – Sugar Shack – how to make syrupJanuary 19, 2022
Do you want to earn good money and start producing your own syrup, but you don’t know how to do it? View the guide below.
How to make a syrup
- Near the house (on the eastern side, looking at the map) you need to provide 64 pine logs (only brown trees)
- After building a cabin, go to the Maple Syrup Federation and buy (the more the better):
- – Tubing Post (you can separate the pipes into different directions)
- – Tubing (used to connect the trees with the pump and Tubing Post)
- – Spout (used to attach to a tree and then connect to Tubing)
- – Barrel
- Connect as many maple trees as possible (the more the better)
- You can use Pruning Loppers to get tree seedlings and use this to plant new trees to get more water from the trees
- If you collect some sugar water from trees in the tank outside, go inside, open the valve, then open the evaporator door, put some firewood in, take a piece of newspaper and use the Map Torch to light the evaporator. There is a temperature indicator on the back, which shows the temperature of the water in the tank (it must be on the green background for it to start to boil). Make sure appliances have electricity (bills paid or generator on) otherwise you won’t make syrup. The pump can run when the weather is nice and warm (between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm).
- After collecting some syrup, you can pour it into the barrel, and after the barrel is full, you can sell it to Maple Syrup Federation – you will receive 200$ per barrel. You will receive the barrel back the next day. You can sell a maximum of 9 barrels of syrup in one day.