Motor Town – Version 0.6.7 – new update with a two-wheelerJuly 25, 2022
The new update for Motor Town (version 0.6.7), which is ready for download, adds some new features including a new job, a two-wheeler and a car dealership.
The new update of Motor Town Behind The Wheel from July 25, 2022, version 0.6.7 adds a new job as a fast food supplier, specifically burgers. Along with the new job, there is also a scooter that stands in front of the restaurant and we can use it to deliver food. If you deliver the food on time, you will get a tip.
Food can also be delivered by a van (it can be rented) – by using a van, we can take all orders at once.
The update also adds a new car dealership in Seo-Gui-Po city – the same city as the new food delivery job – cars from future updates will appear in this car dealership.
- Fast food delivery
- Car dealership
- New racetrack
- [Vehicle] Stella now has small cargo space in the trunk
- [AI] AI Vehicle turns more smooth on the right turn at the crossroad
- [Garage] Repair all cost is now shown at the button
- [Vehicle] Box trailer’s ground clearance for landing gear is raised
- [Delivery] Tanker trailer could make payment increased
- [Vehicle] Panther’s exhaust mesh was inverted
- [Vehicle] Installing parts at the garage during multiplayer didn’t update UI randomly
- [Vehicle] Campy had a small radiator
- [Towing] Game restart can make on-going towing mission vehicle as free to use vehicle
- [World] Wall mesh was missing in the downtown
- [World] Street lamp was not on the ground in the downtown
- [Nav] Navigation near offroad place was wrong
- [Cargo] Cargo payment was not calculated correctly when a Tanker trailer was attached
- [Vehicle] Kira Van’s wheel was unstable at low speed
- [Vehicle] Towing/Rescue mission vehicle was able to drive after restarting the game
- [Cargo] Cargo can be a gray box after restarting the game
- [Cargo] Cargo timer can be reset on the drop