GRID Legends – How to grind kilometers/miles fastMay 25, 2022
How to grind kilometers/miles fast in GRID Legends to unlock Stage 2 or Stage 3 of the Vehicle Upgrade for the finals of the competition?
Grinding kilometers / miles
Finals in subclasses usually require the 2 or 3 stages of upgrades in the car, to unlock the upgrades you need to drive a certain number of kilometers (stage 2 = 39km, stage 3 = 56km) – repeating previously won races can be cumbersome.
There is a way to grind kilometers/miles in vehicles that makes it easier, in about a minute you can cover 4 kilometers without much effort, you just need to set up a race on an oval track in the race creator for a specific class of competition.
Follow the instructions:
- Enter the race wizard
- Choose a sport (racing or electric)
- Select your vehicle class (if you are currently doing Track Day – select Track Day and then a subclass to match the correct car in the game)
- Select the CRESCENT VALLEY location
- Select the Oval Circuit route
- Select the number of laps (each lap will add 4 km – if you give up the race, the kilometers will be added to the vehicle, you don’t need to finish the race)
- Choose only 2 drivers (it will be easier)
- Start the race and reach 56 kilometers