My Summer Car – Save Game – location, backup, installationJanuary 15, 2022
Are you looking for a save game, found a new one and you want to replace your current one, or maybe you want to backup the save game and don’t know what the location is?
Path with save game
To install a new save game or make a backup copy of the current save game you need to get to the hidden folder, there are three ways:
- Enter the path in the folder address bar: C:/Users/Username/AppData/LocalLow/Amistech/My Summer Car (replace “username” with the name of the account you are currently using)
- Press “Win + R”, then enter %appdata%, go back to the AppData folder and then open: LocalLow -> Amistech -> My Summer Car
- In the system search engine, type %appdata%, go back to the AppData folder and open: LocalLow -> Amistech -> My Summer Car
Explanation of files
- defaultES2File – here you can find information about the character, his needs, time triggers, car parts, etc.
- graveyard – information that appears after death (the permadeath option must be enabled) – after starting a new game you can see your gravestone in the graveyard
- items – all items that were purchased from Teimo (excluding parts from the catalog)
- meshsave – information about Satsuma dents. If you delete this file, you will get rid of all dents. If you set this file as read-only, dents will not be saved and after loading the game your Satsuma will be intact again.
- options – game settings (without assigned keys)
- trophies – information about trophies gained from rallies