Mon Bazou – How to change the in-game languageMay 22, 2022
How to change the in-game language in Mon Bazou? Would you like a different language in the game, e.g. Turkish, Brazilian, German, Hungarian, Slovak, Arabic, Mandarin, Hindi, Spanish, French, Bengali, Russian?
How to change the in-game language in Mon Bazou
To change the language in Mon Bazou to Turkish, Brazilian, German, Hungarian, Slovak, Arabic, Mandarin, Hindi, Spanish, French, Bengali, Russian or another, you need to install a modification called Fusion Mod – Translation Mod (link below) and a translation community (eg Turkish) and correctly install the modification and crack.
At the time of writing this article, there are only a few community-contributed languages, but it is likely that the language base will expand over time
How to install another language
To install another language, you must have:
- BepInEx (something like Mod Loader) – if you don’t have it installed, see the guide on how to install BepInEx
- Download FusionMod and YamlDotNet – upload files to Steam\steamapps\common\MonBazou\BepInEx\plugins
- Run the game for a few seconds to create a configuration file
- Go to the Config folder in BepInEx (Steam\steamapps\common\MonBazou\BepInEx\config), open the configuration file me.bossdarkreaper.monbazou.fusiontranslationmod and change the Language = template item to e.g. Language = spanish (the name of the translation should be the same as the name of the .yml file)
- Upload translation files (you should unpack the FusionMods folder to the Plugins folder – just like other modifications)
- If you have done everything correctly, the translation will work