CS:GO – How to get the Green Trust FactorAugust 19, 2022
How to get the “Green Trust Factor” in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and what is it? Why do you need a green marker in CS: GO?
What is the Green Trust Factor?
Green Trust Factor in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is nothing more than information for Valve about which game you want to assign you – specifically, with which opponents and allies you will play the future match.
The green trust factor will allow you to play with players who also have a green “certificate”; players who do not cheat are friendly and will not kick you out of the game for no reason.
Why do you need a green trust factor? Therefore, to avoid playing with toxic people, avoid cheaters and enjoy a quiet game.
How to get the Green Trust Factor?
To get the Green Trust Factor you need to:
- Have Steam Guard active on your Steam account
- Your profile must be public
- Be an active member of the Steam community (Steam evaluates the quality of your posts)
- Play games without cheating (games that have the VAC system)
- Don’t kick anyone for no apparent reason in the game
- Don’t bother your game mates, don’t hurt them, don’t be toxic
- Do Overwatch
- Add more friends to your account
- Be nice