The Long Dark – Version 2.08 – Update, changelog, downloadMarch 21, 2023
On 21 March 2023 The Long Dark received update 2.08 – what’s new in the game? What was fixed? Where can I download updates/latest version of the game?
- UI – Added missing stats to the Journal screen for TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY content.
- UI – Fixed the action text that appears when opening a container with the Hack Saw. “Sawing” will now appear instead of “Searching”.
- UI – Completed a general polish pass on UI items.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue where unexpected items were spawning in Interloper games.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused players to wake up from Insomnia less often than intended.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue that caused Distress Pistol Containers to lose their contents if the player transitioned through a load screen.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue where some randomly spawned corpses were invisible.
- Gameplay – Fixed an issue where players using a Controller could not add fuel to a Fire.
TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY
**Please note that this section contains spoilers for TALES FROM THE FAR TERRITORY.**
- Airfield – Updated the route travelled by Bears in the Forsaken Airfield Region to help avoid areas where they could become stuck, including rocks in the middle of the river.
- Airfield – Fixed an issue where Glimmer Fog would not activate if the player was inside an interior while in the Forsaken Airfield.
- General – Fixed an issue that caused WINTERMUTE to ignore Launch Options set in the Steam client, such as video mode and resolution overrides.
- Audio – Fixed an issue that caused waterfall sounds to play at unintended locations.
Source: Steam – from this platform, you can download the latest version of the game by updating the game in your library or by purchasing the game in the Steam store.