F1 Manager 2022 – Save game – location, backup, installationAugust 29, 2022
Where can I find the F1 Manager 2022 game save, in what directory to backup or install another saved game downloaded from the internet?
Save Game location
To install a new save game or make a backup copy of the current save game you need to get to the hidden folder, there are three ways:
- Enter the path in the folder address bar: C:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/F1Manager22/Saved/SaveGames (replace “username” with the name of the account you are currently using)
- Press “Win + R”, then enter %appdata%, go back to the AppData folder and then open: Local -> F1Manager22 -> Saved -> SaveGames
- In the system search engine, type %appdata%, go back to the AppData folder and open: Local -> F1Manager22 -> Saved -> SaveGames
Second save path
- [Steam path]/steamapps/common/F1Manager2022/F1Manager22/Saved/SaveGames
- The save game path with the default Steam path: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/F1Manager2022/F1Manager22/Saved/SaveGames
*Based on the file system information, the save files should be in the above path.