Cult of the Lamb – Black screen, how to fix?August 12, 2022
If you have a black screen in Cult of the Lamb, there is one simple thing you need to do to fix it – for nVidia and AMD graphics cards.
Black screen, how to fix?
If you have a black screen in Cult of the Lamb, there is one simple thing you need to do to fix it – disable vSync. This solution will temporarily get rid of the black screen until the developers fix the bug.
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel
- Click on Manage 3D Settings
- Then click on the dropdown button beside Vertical sync
- Select Off to turn it off
- Open AMD Radeon Software
- Click on Gaming or Graphics
- Then click on the drop-down button beside Wait for Vertical Refresh
- Set it to Off, unless the application specifies