American Truck Simulator – How to enable the console in the gameAugust 20, 2022
How in American Truck Simulator you can turn on the development console to be able to use commands to change the weather, active cruise control or teleportation of the truck to other places?
How to enable the console
In order to enable the use of the console in American Truck Simulator, you must enable it in the configuration file, which can be found in the “Documents” directory.
- Open Documents -> American Truck Simulator
- Find the config.cfg file and open it with any text editor
- Find uset g_developer “0” and replace 0 with 1
- Find uset g_console “0” and replace 0 with 1
- Save the config.cfg file
- Restart the game and press the tilde (~ – next to the 1 key)
Now you can use commands.